One of our clients is looking for a watch specialist to work with our Master Watchmaker with over 40 years experience fixing luxury watches, specialising in OMEGA, TAG, LONGINES, RADO, MONTBLANC repairs.
Seeking a full time professional certified or partly certified watchmaker to become an integral part of our team! Responsible for repairing and servicing watches.
- Ability to repair and refinish/Polish cases & watches
- Ability to perform water resistances test, both dry and wet methods
- Ability to work independently and in a high-paced environment
- Applicant should be able to adapt his/her skills to work on a variety of watches including mechanical, automatic and quartz movements, as well as chronographs
- Assemble all case components, check and ensure waterproofness of cases
- Full service on movements, movement dismantling, replacement/fixing of broken parts, cleaning, reassembling, rate check and adjustments.
- Analyze and make decisions to define proper methodology to repair movements
- Respond to needs quickly, at times performing emergency repairs under pressure
- Ensure all required services for the customer have been carried out and watches are ready to go
- Work in coordination with the rest of the team to ensure smooth operations
- Maintain a clean and efficient space in personal work area and in general workshop
- Friendly personality with customers and fellow staff
- Identifying root cause of problems and order necessary part replacements
- Creates estimates based on the repairs needed
- 4+ years experience in watchmaking industry (required)
- CW-21 certification preferred but not required
- Keen eyesight and focus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of watches
- Trustworthy and reliable
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at MRecruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.