Live-In Professional Carer in Malta
Rewarding position – Experience important
The position of a professional carer is open in Malta, please see the details below.
A professional live-in carer is needed to take care of an elderly woman and to take care of light chores. Applicants should preferably be in Malta already and have relevant certification and references. Previous experience is an asset.
- Qualified Personal Care Worker
- Contemporary generalist aged care knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated competence in delivering services that ensures residents are safe.
- Experience working in aged care.
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement and evidenced based practice.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise in a flexible and adaptable way.
✔ IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates with fluent English and experience as a personal carer, meeting all the above requirements and skills.
The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organised professional who portrays an image of efficiency.
#malta #healthcare #carer #carerjobs #jobs #workinmalta #personalcarejobsinmalta #maltajobs #mrecruitment
Hot jobs at M Recruitment
St. Julians, Malta
Restaurant Manager – Top Hotels
St. Julians, Malta
Perks & Benefits
Attractive wage package for the right candidate.
Full work benefits
This position is offering full benefits under Maltese labour laws.
Since this is a full time position, paid leave as per Maltese law will be provided.
Apply for this job
Interested but still have questions? Contact one of our Recruiters.
You are interested in this or other positions on our site but still have some questions?
Register your details and send us a question and one of our recruitment specialists will contact you back to answer or set up an interview.