Sales & Operations Executive in Malta
Attractive Wage – Full-time Position
The ideal candidate will develop relationships with clients to maximize revenue and client retention. Since our client is event management company, you will need to have previous experience in Tourism industry.
The ideal candidate will develop relationships with key accounts to maximize revenue and client retention. You act as a consultant by developing account strategies that provide the most significant opportunities to drive revenue for our business.
- Receive and respond to group requests and host clients during site inspection visits to Malta prior to event.
- Coordinate and organise conference and incentive groups from confirmation stage to completion.
- Maintain a portfolio of accounts whilst ensuring all the client s requirement are being met.
- 2 or more years of experience with the tourism industry.
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Fluent English (B2- C1) and Spanish/French/Swedish
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Analytical mind and energetic, goal-oriented team players who are committed and driven to succeed, in a nutshell must be a people person with strong communication skills.
- High level of commitment to customer service.
- Detail-oriented and excels in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic/career-oriented presence in a team environment.
Hot jobs at M Recruitment
Front of house staff
St. Julians, Malta
Restaurant Manager – Top Hotels
St. Julians, Malta
Perks & Benefits
Full time job which pays competitive salary depending on your experience.
This position is great for self-starters, offering progressive career prospects.
Since this is a full time position, paid leave as per Maltese law will be provided.
Apply for this job
Interested but still have questions? Contact one of our Recruiters.
You are interested in this or other positions on our site but still have some questions? Register your details and ask a question and one of our recruitment specialists will contact you back to answer or set up an interview.