interested in this position?
Waiter / Waitress / F&B Servers
Our clients are looking to employ reliable and hard-working F&B Servers across the Maltese Islands
do you have what it takes?
Feel the island-life, enjoy the great weather all year round.Scroll to see more information about waiter jobs in Malta
Waiter / Waitress / F&B Servers positions are available all across Malta
Experience in the role and fluency in any other language apart from English will be considered an asset.
Waiter jobs in Malta have been high on demand from job seekers in Europe for the lifestyle the islands have become famous for. The weather in Malta permits swimming six months a year, from May till October thanks to the warm temperatures. For the rest of the year, the beach might not be your after-work chill-out place but the average of 300 sunny days a year makes it one of the best countries to live in.
Whenever you serve someone from your heart, the food tastes so much better.
Usual responsibilities for the position of F&B Server / Waiter :
- Friendly but professional attitude with our clientele
- Knowing the menu inside out in order to take the orders efficiently as well as being able to recommend dishes and drinks
- Upselling of ordered items where possible
- Ensure efficient serving times as soon as food and drinks are ready
- Making sure clientele is offered any extra item they need, be it napkins, toothpicks, wipes, etc.
- Ensuring that workstations are fully stocked for best performance during service hours
- Work to the guidelines of the Floor Manager
- Optimising the serving times with good timing of other colleagues in the kitchen team as well as the bar crew
- Absolute strictness with health and hygiene standards be it with tables, working stations as well as the assigned seated area
- Collaborate in having and maintaining a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation with other F&B servers as well as the other staff
Requirements for the position of Waiter / F&B Server:
Availability to work on a shift basis including weekends and public holidays
Excellent hold of the English language to be able to efficiently take orders as well as be amicable with clientele but also to understand any specific dietary requirements they might have
High performance even when working under pressure
Multitasking skills and efficiency
Apply for this job
Get In touch below and ask any question you might have about these positions
M Recruitment, No 6, Triq Il-Kurat Bezzina, Mosta, Malta
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm