Pizzaiolo – MUST BE IN MALTA OR AN EU CITIZEN
One of our clients is seeking to recruit a ‘Pizzaiolo’ to join their catering establishment. The selected candidate will work in a fast-moving environment, meeting high quality standards as expected.
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to restaurant menu.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations before pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift.
- Staying updated on new menu items.
- Needs to be fluent in English
- Experience in similar position for at least 3 years
- Food handling licence is required
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Able to follow standardised recipes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for food
- Possess Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.