Electrical Draughtsperson / Designer
Electrical Draughtsperson / Designer (MUST be in Malta or an EU Citizen)
One of our clients is looking for a Electrical Draughtsperson / Designer to join their design department and work a high tech environment, exposed to top of range brands. The right applicant will have an appetite for technical challenges and is motivated to achieve more in his/her career.
- Preparation/production/amendment of drawings throughout design lifecycle in line with recognised ISO standards to the required time, cost and quality requirements
- Ensure task and project risks are communicated appropriately
- Preparation, production and maintenance of project documentation as required by the design lifecycle.
- Produce and update ‘as built’ datum pack documentation
- Production and maintenance of ‘Modelled Parts’ and creation of Parts Libraries.
- Administration and support of CAD systems
- Reporting of progress and issues to line management
- Be aware of, and ensure the implementation of, safety, health and environmental requirements
- Assist with the maintenance and improvement in the standard and quality of outputs
- Experience in AutoCAD is a must
- Knowledge & Experience in Electrical Control Circuits / Electrical control Panel Design is a must
- Experience in Eplan / WSCAD software will be considered as an asset
- Preference will be given to applicants that have previous experience in MEP work – plan drawings, Take-offs, BoQs, etc
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Fluent in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Good organisational skills
- Team Player
- Willing to learn and work with minimal supervision
Training will be provided to the right applicant.
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENTS for candidates meeting all the above requirements and skills.