Warehouse Department Manager
Are you an organised individual with excellent managerial skills and strong leadership qualities? Then this is the right job for you!
One of our clients in the FMCG sector is looking for a Warehouse Department Manager within their Logistics Centre, you will coordinate various processes and manage the respective teams to ensure efficient running of the operations within the warehouse.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators set out by the Company ensuring targets are met;
- Act as a reference point within your department, for internal as well as external stakeholders,
- Organise and support the team to carry out all assigned tasks within the department efficiently, constantly identifying potential and room for improvement;
- Manage your team, including the selection, training, assessment, and development of the human resources within your department;
- Conduct activities related to accurate Inventory Management including regular checks and physical stock takes,
- Lead new projects assigned within your department;
- Ensure that all activities within the department follow Company policies and procedures,
- Guarantee compliance with regulatory requirements including Health and Safety and Food Handling regulations.
- Similar work experience in logistics and within FMCG industry is an asset;
- The job’s location is Malta, however, you will be required to go abroad for a minimum period of six months for training purposes,
- Flexibility to work different shifts including night shifts, weekends and public holiday;
- Fluent knowledge of the English language is a must;
- Knowledge of Maltese and/or Italian languages will be considered an asset;
- Experience in leading and developing a team in a fast-paced, target-driven environment;
- Excellent time-management, delegation and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of MS Office package;
- Willingness to be continuously on the go, working alongside your team;
- Excellent communication skills so you can provide your colleagues with feedback to help develop themselves and the logistic centre.
- This job comes with an attractive financial package!